Membership with Heritage New Zealand Pouhere Taonga gives you great year-round benefits and celebrates the heritage of Aotearoa New Zealand.
- FREE entry to more than 20 heritage places we care for throughout the country.
- FREE subscription to our award-winning Heritage New Zealand magazine delivered quarterly.
- FREE and discounted admission* to over 1,000 international heritage sites.
- EXCLUSIVE tours, events, webinars, and more.
As well as fantastic discounts of up to 50% with our many partners, including Resene, local tourist attractions such as Antigua Boatsheds and Larnach Castle, accommodation venues like the Historic Stone House Inn in Queenstown, and plenty more.
And shop with us and enjoy a 10% discount, including in our online store.
* Surcharges may apply for special events, exhibitions, and the use of other amenities. Parking is not included.
A full list of membership benefits can be found on our main Heritage New Zealand Pouhere Taonga website.
You make a difference
Your Heritage New Zealand Pouhere Taonga membership supports our work in caring for some of the country’s most important and fascinating places. You’ll be directly helping to protect these places for future generations.
“I love being a member! The places are amazing to visit with knowledgeable staff and volunteers who bring these to life. There are also great events, fabulous merchandise and other benefits like webinars, and I love reading the magazines. Importantly, my membership also means I am helping to support the care of our shared heritage.”
- Eleanor, Dunedin
Choose your membership
Individual | $64
Student (full time) | $45
Individual senior (retired person 60 years or over) | $45
Family (2 adults with/without children at school) | $69
Joint senior (senior membership for two people at the same address) | $50
Life membership (1 adult) | $995
Joint life membership (2 adults) | $1295
Unless otherwise stated (life membership), membership is for a 12-month period and is renewable on an annual basis.